Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    This is unrelated to the current problem app catalog but has been an issue for quite some time for me. Whenever I check for updates, the phone will say there are app updates and when I tap to see the updates, there are none. I think it I had heard once that it was because I downloaded an app from the Preware then I tried to update through the app catalog. Can anyone help?
    I am having the same problem and have not found a solution yet. Very irratating.
    I don't remember who it was but there was a member here that works for Palm that could look you up and tell you which program it was. It was happening to me, they gave me the program name, reloaded it on my phone, removed it, problem went away.

Looked up the user and it was HardBeatZ. Send them a PM with your profile email address and he can tell you what app is hanging you up.
    Last edited by cdbillups; 09/28/2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: update information
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Thanks.
    I'm having this same problem also I cannot update any apps
    first,,the op'issue,is a very old issue,,not a biggie,,mine has done that for 10 months now. Just don't use that update app for yr app updates..only use it for os updates. Now the problem w the app catolog,getting that yellow triangle when you hit app bag in lower right corner,that is happening to all right now. You can update yr apps either threw preware,or,if you don't have preware just go to app catolog,go to what's new and scroll threw apps,if you see one of yr apps that has an update you will see the little arrow near it,then just go to that app and update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenuendo View Post
    This is unrelated to the current problem app catalog but has been an issue for quite some time for me. Whenever I check for updates, the phone will say there are app updates and when I tap to see the updates, there are none. I think it I had heard once that it was because I downloaded an app from the Preware then I tried to update through the app catalog. Can anyone help?
    well this is because of the homebrew apps in your phone , it confuses the server or whatever and give an update reading. but if you use the app catalog app and then tap on the little shopping bag you wont need to even worry about that bug.

Quote Originally Posted by scotth44 View Post
    I'm having this same problem also I cannot update any apps
    the app catalog is messed up right now and palm is currently working on fixing the issue which happens to be homebrew apps on our phones causing these issues.

Hardbeatz, is the name of the palm rep that people are talking about.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->