Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I know, I know - the race is on to have more pixels and higher resolution. More is better, but the pictures I want to take end up on a web site or are mailed to folks. I don't need a 2MB jpg file - something smaller would be better. How can I get my Sprint hosted Palm Pre to generate smaller jpg files that are easier to email to friends and family. Not everyone has high speed internet connections with unlimited bytes per month.
    take a screenshot of the pic first, then send the screenshot
    Or get the photo effects app, which you can use to resize pics.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by blaskey View Post
    I know, I know - the race is on to have more pixels and higher resolution. More is better, but the pictures I want to take end up on a web site or are mailed to folks. I don't need a 2MB jpg file - something smaller would be better. How can I get my Sprint hosted Palm Pre to generate smaller jpg files that are easier to email to friends and family. Not everyone has high speed internet connections with unlimited bytes per month.
    when you post to FB or Twitter I think they are automatically scaled down by the website.
    +1 on the photo effects app. Well worth the $ and very handy.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    after taking a pic, go to photos and open that photo, then hold "Orange" button and "Sym" button at the same time and press "P" button, after that go to "Screen Capture" folder and the new resized less size photo is there and you could share it.