Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eh, to be frank, i only hear these stories with the older generation. Very few people around my age (i'm 26) really have too much difficulty figuring out smart phones.

Now what they don't figure out are the little hidden shortcuts/features of smart phones but that even happens with me from time to time.
    I have to say I LOVE my PRE. I was just checking out a friends droid x it can't pause a youtube video when he gets a call or text he needs to stop the video then go & check text but if he doesn't it just keeps on playing. This is huge to me I can be on web or listening to pendora & answer facebook or text messages without missing a beat. The only thing that gets me is the flash that android systems has but my pre doesn't & was going to be "the first smartphone with flash.that dissapoints but is just drop in bucket compared to the things I can do with my pre. Thank you palm(hp) hope that you don't fall behind the curve I will hold on to my pre until they decide to come out with a better palm product. I will never switch unless forced to.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Eh, to be frank, i only hear these stories with the older generation. Very few people around my age (i'm 26) really have too much difficulty figuring out smart phones.

Now what they don't figure out are the little hidden shortcuts/features of smart phones but that even happens with me from time to time.
    LOL I am that older generation I will be 51 (cringe) on Thursday.....my boss will be 54 in February. It is job security for me because she depends on me to keep her up on things, we do machine embroidery (computerized) and I do alot of help with that too......but when my birthday and Christmas rolls around I definitely can't complain.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    LOL I am that older generation I will be 51 (cringe) on Thursday.....my boss will be 54 in February. It is job security for me because she depends on me to keep her up on things, we do machine embroidery (computerized) and I do alot of help with that too......but when my birthday and Christmas rolls around I definitely can't complain.
    haha well i didn't mean ALL the older generation. I meant i really only hear the "no clue how to use technology" thing from older folks. Good to see you're in the know though.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    haha well i didn't mean ALL the older generation. I meant i really only hear the "no clue how to use technology" thing from older folks. Good to see you're in the know though.
    I was just razzin' you. I love keeping up with technology and I do amaze some people including IT guys sometime so that makes me feel good...especially when they call and asked how I figured something out at work. And besides I'm always amazed at what I learn here from everyone...younger and older!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12