1.    #1  
    Having purchased an unlocled Pre its a truly amazing piece of kit!What a gorgeous screen and what a superb OS!My query is this and please forgive Me if this sounds really silly but i set the time by bringing up the date and time app preinstalled but how do i actually apply it - meaning is there an enter key to apply the new changes or are they done automatically?Thankyou and i'm really happy this site is still going strong and still offering a truly great place for fellow Palm users.Thankyou in advance.
    it should apply it when you close the app. is it still incorrect? did you set it to "manual" ?

.. and welcome back. you have an amazing phone. once you get preware on it you will never put it down, so you might as well keep spare batteries charged and ready at all times.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it should apply it when you close the app. is it still incorrect? did you set it to "manual" ?

.. and welcome back. you have an amazing phone. once you get preware on it you will never put it down, so you might as well keep spare batteries charged and ready at all times.
    Thankyou for Your kind words i really appreciate it
    Most settings in webOS default apps should auto save with either a back-swip or when you close the app.