1.    #1  
    I tried searching for this issue to see if anyone else was having this issue, but I haven't seen any posts about it. I recently recorded a video and tried uploading it to FB via the video upload options.
    It says video upload in progress and gives me a confirmation saying the video sucessfully uploaded and I press the FB icon and it brings me to the video that I wanted uploaded and plays within the default video viewer.

Yet, when I chck to see if the video is on FB using my desktop the video is nowhere to be found. I tried re-upping three times same results, I even registered my pre using the facebook mobile settings on FB that didn't work. The video is below the threshold of 1024 mb which I know is 1 GB and under 20 minutes that FB requires, the video is only 1:16 seconds! I have no clue why its not working.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the issue is stemming from FaceBook Beta? Thats juss my guess though. If anyone could assist me with my issue, I'd highly appreciate it
    I've uploaded several videos to facebook, haven't had a problem other than the fact they take FOREVER to upload. I don't think it matters what version you use as far as uploading because you upload from your video file itself not log into facebook and then upload. (and I have viewed my videos on the latest beta version so don't think that's at fault either). Short answer: I don't know why you're having those troubles.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply Sledge007, I went ahead and removed my FB account on my Pre and signed back in and that seemed to solve my problem temporarily. I was finally able to upload the video doing that and when I went to upload another the same problem I had earlier happened again so I signed out and re-signed in again and was able to upload the next video. Seems tedious but it worked lol and thanks I don't know why its juss my Pre doing this...
    I've noticed that uploading video seems to work better over wifi. have you tried that?
  5.    #5  
    Yea I have it on wi-fi constantly and I'm using my home's wi-fi which makes the uploading process faster. The only way I can tell that it works is that the video has the FB watermark/insignia in the lower right corner of the video.