Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I tried searching, but I don't think I'm very good at it. I do NOT want to doctor my phone, plus I can't get it to finish the d*mn download.

All that I did was put some SNES and GBA roms on my phone, and then I 'safely remove'd it. They didn't show up in Super NES or VisualBoy Advance.

So I did, as was told to me some time ago by Jason himself, a rescan by renaming a file or two using Internalz. That didn't work.

Then I tried to open Preware so I could install the patch that gives the option to do so, but it froze on me. I closed Preware and reopened it. Told me that error message whose verbiage escapes me at the moment, but I know we have all seen it. I reboot the phone. Same message. Several times.

I THOUGHT it would be a good idea to uninstall Preware, and then reinstall it. That made it worse, because now it ONLY reads that I have Preware installed, none of my other apps or 60 (estimated) patches. One of those patches is Advanced Configuration in App Launcher, which I believe won't play nice with the Advanced Options. It won't install, and I can't uninstall what I believe the problem may be because it 'isn't there'.

So basically, as far as I can tell, my fileindexer is SCREWED, or something.

I just want it back to normal.
    all you should need to do is install the emergency file verification patchand maybe he emergency reconstruction patch and you should be good .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    in ur snes folder, you must create a folder called roms, place ur roms there, you may have to connect n disconnect 2 times for them to show.

vba, just create a folder named roms or vba and place ur roms there.

should help.
    Sorry to say - that you have made a bad thing gone worse. Did you try a hard reset.(Batt pull) You have stated that you don't want to Dr. the phone. however, if none of your patches are not showing up, then doctoring won't be such a problem now. You would have to re-install everything. Note: You could also run Emergency Reconstruction Utility in preware in the event that your ipkg files has been corrupted.
    good luck.~
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Alright, thank you for giving me the one piece of advice I overlooked. It worked. I still don't see my new roms in Super NES, but that isn't as big of a deal, and I can get to that later. (Yes I know what directory to use.)
    your welcome !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->