1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a better vitual keyboard than the one on the preware app program ? It's there a bigger one, the one made by Eric is real small and hard to use. Is there any place I can go to find a better one...
    Quote Originally Posted by hazeces View Post
    Does anyone know a better vitual keyboard than the one on the preware app program ? It's there a bigger one, the one made by Eric is real small and hard to use. Is there any place I can go to find a better one...
    I think you might find another one in the app catalog. (IMO) That one in preware is as good as we get to a virtual keyboard.

cheers.~
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I think you might find another one in the app catalog. (IMO) That one in preware is as good as we get to a virtual keyboard.

cheers.~

I agree
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    i suggest using the patch to enable side messaging. Its gets your VKB a lot more space, much easier to type.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei VI View Post
    i suggest using the patch to enable side messaging. Its gets your VKB a lot more space, much easier to type.
    Good point.

The patch is called, Enable landscape messaging.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    meh, I wish we had a better VK. perhaps another patcher could take it from another approach?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    try the eazy gloss theme.
    My Home Keyboard in the app catalogue.

I LOVE it. I put it in my wave bar. Use it all the time.

It's an app, so it comes up on it's own, but it works so incredibly well. You type, and when you minimize, it automatically copies what you write so you can paste it in any app you want. Super easy.

And you can automatically send a text or an email. It's intuitive and fast.

Portrait and landscape. I don't use Virtual Keyboard anymore. My Home Keyboard is all you need.

And no I'm not the developer, and no they haven't paid me to go on and on about their app.