1.    #1  
    So after I downloaded the update on my phone, for some reason whenever I make a call now the screen turns green and nothing shows up. So I can't see who I'm on the phone with, I can't take it to speakerphone, I can't end the call unless I throw the card off the screen.

I know I didn't explain it very well, but if you have questions, just let me know.

I'm fairly certain it has something to do with the update, I'm just not tech-savvy enough to realize what happened.
    What update are you referring to?
    I take it that you're referring to the latest update(1.4.5) Have you tried a restart or hard reset(Batt Pull)
    You mean 1.4.5? Did you remember to remove themes and patches that touch more than one thing, before doing so?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, I took out the battery and I didn't realize I needed to remove the themes and patches from my phone before an update until I had already done it. Is there any way to fix that, because I'm assuming that was my problem.

Thank you so much for the speedy replies, by the way.
    Might need to doctor it . . . .
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  7.    #7  
    So what should I do?
    you can run EPR in preware or run the doctor and fix the issue.
    Just run Webos Repair Utility with the override option on. That should wipe everything out without deleting all your text messages and so on. So you can just do what mamouton says!
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191