1.    #1  
    Hi,

Now that my Pre will not work with iTunes, is there another common application that allows to you manage your music library and wors with the Pre? I really like the functionality of itunes so whats the alternative?

Is there a program that the general masses use?

Cheers
    I just started using MediaMonkey Standard. Seems good. I'm not to sure what it is that you liked about iTunes, I think that its total crap. Give MediaMonkey a try, it can sync with several different types of MP3 players including a generic USB sync which is what I was assuming I would need to use, but when I connected my Pre, it auto detected it.

mediamonkey.com

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    I can vouch for Media Monkey. Been using it for years. First with my iPod 3G (yes, the old monochrome one without any mechanical buttons) and later with my Pre. Works flawlessly.

However I'm on the verge of jumping ship to Music Bee, as it is more lightweight on my machine and has some stuff built in, that MM needs extensions for.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    I downgraded my itunes so that it works with the Pre. It's the best thing I've done, makes things much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    I downgraded my itunes so that it works with the Pre. It's the best thing I've done, makes things much easier.
    indeed it does, I dont see myself upgrading itunes for a while.

That being said the desire can now sync with itunes...maybe palm could sneak in one more update?

Really palm, and with HP this should be a lot easier, need to make desktop software
    Or try to work out a deal with Apple t allow webOS devices sync with iTunes. I'm sure HP has the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Or try to work out a deal with Apple t allow webOS devices sync with iTunes. I'm sure HP has the money.
    but Im sure apple will never allow that to happen, they want to lock itunes to their devices. Would be a lot of money, for something that would get little return to HP, How many people will choose to get, or not get a phone just for itunes syncing
    Does media monkey allow you to listen to music purchased through itunes? I'm using doubletwist, but it doesnt seem to import any of my purchased music.