Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    recently I am having problem loading engadget it only load up top story and show me page cannot be loaded try again, use to work fine until few day back, same thing happen when trying to open app catalog, when try to check update by pressing shopping bag button it will show same error, anybody has solution for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
    recently I am having problem loading engadget it only load up top story and show me page cannot be loaded try again, use to work fine until few day back, same thing happen when trying to open app catalog, when try to check update by pressing shopping bag button it will show same error, anybody has solution for this?
    Having the exact same problem with the app catalog... I am unable to load to any page or update any of my apps... and has been going on for a few days now.
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    It seems that the app catalog has been acting a little funny lately, but that should pass on it's own. As far as the Engadget app is concerned,it is kind of resource-heavy, so make sure you aren't running any other apps. It could be as simple as the app having problems running scripts. It should work itself out.
    The app catalogue problem is well-known (see @webosinternals twitter or other threads on this site) - Palm is in the process of fixing it.

In the meantime, you can use Preware to update your apps if you enable the palm feeds, update feed and update each app individually (not update all).

-- Rod