1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out how to control what contacts get transferred to your carkit via bluetooth. Bluetooth works fine in my car but my carkit has a memory limitation on contacts and can't handle all my contacts. It seems like the Pre randomly sends contacts to the carkit phonebook so that not all contacts from a given letter in the alphabet make it over then it just skips to the next letter.

When I had my Treo Pro there was after market software that let you control which groups were transferred so you could just create a group called "carkit" and tell it to only transfer those. That was Windows mobile software so obviously won't work on the Pre, and I have searched all over and can't find anything.

Anybody aware of anything or is there some setting I am missing that would do this?

Thanks all.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    I don't think the pre supports that profile yet. I get all or nothing.
  3.    #3  
    I understand the Pre does not support that profile but I am surprised that there is no homebrew app out there that can.

Has anybody heard of any development in this area or do they have any ideas?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  4.    #4  
    I am guessing that most of you don't have any issues with this--or simply don't really care, but I would really like to know if anyone knows of a way to select which contacts actually transfer to a car kit. I have about a 1,000 contacts in my outlook but my car kit holds maybe 600-700--any ideas on how to create some group that will transfer? The car kit seems very randomn regaring what it transfers, seems to pick some from each letter of the alphabet--maybe there is some kind of numbering system that I am not aware of?

I am surprised because I know of at least one app that allowed me to create a group within my contacts that would transfer on my WM Treo Pro and there was not nearly the same creative force behind that device as there is on this one.

Anyone?

Thanks all