1.    #1  
    - Palm pre issues

my screen does this.. Often... Some days it's not too big an issue other I have to restart and play with it to keep the screen from flickerin.. If the screens messy like that and I press the power button the back light comes on but the screen is black
    That's really strange and I've never seen that happen to a Pre. Uninstall your theme and run your Pre theme-free. Maybe something in the theme could be causing the flickering.
  3.    #3  
    thanx but this has been an issue from before I even homebrewd this phone at all.. It's a phone a friend gave me a few weeks ago .. It was doin this to him too
    looks like you're going to need a replacement...
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Ya your display is jacked up. Nothing software related I'm guess all hardware display. Replace it and your problems are fixed...
    It's probably a hardware problem. No public software that Webos-internals releases could do that.
  7.    #7  
    yeah when I touch the screen in serten places it's works.. But it seems random what helps one day does nuthing the next could there be a loose connector?
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTopFreak View Post
    yeah when I touch the screen in serten places it's works.. But it seems random what helps one day does nuthing the next could there be a loose connector?
    Call Palm and they'll replace it via Sprint or Verizon....Whatever you have. I always make it a habit of taking it to the Sprint store or verizon store because back then, they werent "allowed to open the Pre", so they just replace it...
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191