1.    #1  
    I would really like some help since my connection is incredibly slow when i use the wi-fi.
    I tried emailing myself that link on the opening post and when i tried to load it on my phone it said

"Cannot find an application which can open this file"

The above statement is referring to a thread i pulled up on google from this site which was on a unthrottle patch. I want

I am not all that tech savvy so i would appreciate some help. I would almost need step by step. If anyone can help i would really appreciate it.
  2.    #2  
    Please someone?

This is driving me crazy. I spent 1 hour with verizon and got nowhere with them. They were very useless and just said speeds will vary. I mentioned this patch and they had no idea what i was talking about.
    Use preware to download the patch
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    not sure the patch will help. Need more info on what is 'slow'

does your phone have 5 bars of 3g signal?

are you on verizon?

etc.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    not sure the patch will help. Need more info on what is 'slow'

does your phone have 5 bars of 3g signal?

are you on verizon?

etc.
    Yes 5 bars 3G and when i turn my hot spot on to link my computer on to it it is just terribly slow loading websites on the laptop.

Also what is preware as the post above said?? Sorry not very tech savvy as i said...
    have you tried rebooting your phone?

PREWARE
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    have you tried rebooting your phone?

[/URL]
    Yes i have googled it and clicked on that first link but i can not download anything when i get to it. I figure if i can just download the preware i should be able to get the patch from there. I just need to find out how to download it.

I am supposed to be doing all of this from my phone right?
    Nope need PC to download preware, please read the preware thread how to download preware
    If this helped you hit thanks.