1.    #1  
    Sometimes, when I click on an email, it just shows a blank white page and doeesnt actually show the email I'm trying to view. I have to try to click on the email several times after restarting the email app before it works. Anyone knows what I can do to fix it? I'm actually overclocking at 1.005mhz so speed should be a problem, but even sometimes, my Pre is sluggish at 1.005mhz.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I've never actually seen that problem using 1.0005mhz. Blazing fast, and a lot better than a stock pre. :-). This is what I do when my emails start acting funny > remove and re-add email in contacts > restart phone.. and this for sluggish feeling phone > remove kernal, install recovery kernal > re-add kernal ~ do one restart through out the procedure. Blazing speed is back. I called the process >>"Kernal Refresh" :-D:-D

Good Luck.
    Is it a long email? IE: One with many replies that has been going back and forth?

For some reason, the Pre email app bogs on these after awhile and it's done that to me for both trying to read it and replying.

The only solution I've found is to start a new email.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    i've had it do this with strings of conversation when i have the last email opened, and then touch the notification when it pops up. this causes it to go to the new email, but with the text area blank. if i back out to the inbox, then go to the new email, it's all good.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Is it a long email? IE: One with many replies that has been going back and forth?

For some reason, the Pre email app bogs on these after awhile and it's done that to me for both trying to read it and replying.

The only solution I've found is to start a new email.
    I tried Rush's idea and it seems to have worked. i deleted the Kernel and added it again.

And just btw, its not even a long email. Its just a regular email and some of them dont even have pictures in there. Thats why i was so worried about it.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191