1.    #1  
    hey guys hows it going..my girlfriends palm pre has become a little buggy lately. the volume flashes on and off right above the gesture area making the phone virtually unusable. the up and down volume controls do not appear to be jammed or anything like that and the phone hasnt been dropped or had any water damage. this leads me to beleive its a software issue. i remember one of the old updates(1.3.1?) had the same glitch and there was a solution. her phones on the latest bell 1.4.5 or watever .. anyways any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethedizike View Post
    hey guys hows it going..my girlfriends palm pre has become a little buggy lately. the volume flashes on and off right above the gesture area making the phone virtually unusable. the up and down volume controls do not appear to be jammed or anything like that and the phone hasnt been dropped or had any water damage. this leads me to beleive its a software issue. i remember one of the old updates(1.3.1?) had the same glitch and there was a solution. her phones on the latest bell 1.4.5 or watever .. anyways any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    I had this issue and I simply doctored it. No idea what causes this. But doctoring worked and I was back up and running in a couple of hours.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I doubt this is the problem, but just throwin' it out there...
    when the Pre pairs w a bluetooth device, it will flash the volume control briefly. Make sure bluetooth is OFF and rule out some bluetooth issue.