1.    #1  
    I updated my OS to 1.4.5 when it first became available but only recently tried downloading PDK apps. I've downloaded Angry Birds and Pocket Piano and neither have been able to open. When I tap the app, the card opens and the icon flashes for an infinite amount of time without ever starting the program.

To remedy the situation, I've downloaded Luna Manager to try and restart java and I've downloaded the Emergency Fstab Fixer but to no avail.

I apologize is this thread has been made before but I couldn't find an answer to my specific issue.

What can I do to fix this problem?
  2.    #2  
    Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Have you tried restarting the phone or restarting Luna? Also do you have a Pre- or a Pre+. If you have a plus and PDK apps aren't working even after a restart then you may have to try doctoring.
  4.    #4  
    I've restarted the phone both "lunarly" and regularly but nothing has worked. I have a sprint Pre.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Hmmm... do you have any other patches, themes, kernels installed?
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Have you done a battery pull? I've had that clear up issues before. Are you getting a TMC error? or just nothing?
  7.    #7  
    I'm not running any patches or themes but I do have the uber kernel installed.

Tacroy, I'm just getting nothing, not error, no nothing. I'll tap the icon in the app launcher, a card pops up and the Angry Birds icon will blink, literary forever. I've let it go for half hour once just to make sure it wouldn't open.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I would definitely do a battery pull. I've heard that the other "restarts" don't completely clear some things up (true or not)
  9.    #9  
    I tried a battery pull and that doesn't work either. Arg, this is a frustrating situation.
    Sounds to me like your phone didn't fully update the libraries or something, meaning you will need to doctor it.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup