Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    Did anybody catch that Pete Kaczmarek had the Pre when he was texted that "The jury has a question" (Pic when i can get one)
  2. #2  
    On tonight's premiere of The Defenders on CBS, Jim Belushi's and Jerry O'Connells's characters both use the Palm Pre. At approximately the 45 minute mark, there is a closeup of Jerry's character's phone and you can see that it is a Sprint phone.

    Jeff
  3. #3  
    caltemus beat you by a minute yinfam Awesome to see these phones still showing up in shows. How was the show anyway - I have it on DVR and will watch tomorrow (so no spoilers)
  4. #4  
    Yep x2

    Pretty sure it was a Pre-
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  5. #5  
    it was most definitely a Pre for Jerry's character. Didn't see Belushi's long enough in the bar scene when the verdict came in text came up. I think it might have been a BB though.
  6. #6  
    yep, saw it, loved it. Good show, great phone!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    caltemus beat you by a minute yinfam Awesome to see these phones still showing up in shows. How was the show anyway - I have it on DVR and will watch tomorrow (so no spoilers)
    spoiler alert,












    it was a Pre
  8. #8  
    saw prein real world today. poor kid had to plug in at major mall store, guess batt was dying. oh well from sound of call he had bgger problem. Won't disclose, he could be member here, good luck.
  9. #9  
    did you fix his problem?

    I saw a pixi user in the airport last week. I tackled her to ask how she liked it. She loves the phone, so I told here about precentral and preware.

    I'm sure she thought I was a nut job, which I probably am.
  10. #10  
    Yes I caught it! Yeah Pre.
  11. #11  
    I thought the second phone was a pixie
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt-A View Post
    I thought the second phone was a pixie
    I thot so too. The scene moved pretty fast.
  13. Noodlez's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #13  
    Pete's was clearly a Pre, Nick"s looks like a Pixi with a little TV magic maybe?

    That does bring up a question I been wanting to ask. I don't have a WebOS device but from what I understood the txt was rather small and unchangeable? The shots of his text messages was huge, great for me as I'm visually impaired to say the least. Granted that text might have been even to big for me. Anyway can it be changed to that big or is that some fancy TV magic?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. #14  
    sweet, Belushi's character rockin a Pixi! I still love this little phone. Now off to Preware to bump up the font on my texts.
  15. Dtone's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlez View Post
    Pete's was clearly a Pre, Nick"s looks like a Pixi with a little TV magic maybe?

    That does bring up a question I been wanting to ask. I don't have a WebOS device but from what I understood the txt was rather small and unchangeable? The shots of his text messages was huge, great for me as I'm visually impaired to say the least. Granted that text might have been even to big for me. Anyway can it be changed to that big or is that some fancy TV magic?
    That's definitely TV magic..txts are no where near that big (i wouldn't want it that big anyway). There is no way to edit txt size either.
    That just for TV drama puporses.
  16. #16  
    There are patches in Preware to increase text fonts up to 21px. It's not as big as the TV magic, but it sure does help for us older guys!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    That's definitely TV magic..txts are no where near that big (i wouldn't want it that big anyway). There is no way to edit txt size either.
    That just for TV drama puporses.
    before telling people you cant do something, you should do your research...

    there is a patch that allows you to change your text messaging font size...
  18. #18  
    yes, but to the size they showed on TV?
  19. #19  
    i didnt see the show, so i have no clue.. but 21 a rather large font size....
  20. #20  
    the 21 px patch isn't all that large of text. Definitely more readable though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions