1.    #1  
    my up/down button broke and i'm stuck at no volume which makes it almost impossible to hear someone during a phone call....please help....is there anyway to fix this issue...my phone is rooted but can't find anything to raise it...
  2.    #2  
    Is there a way around this ...Thanks
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    not really. I think you gotta have it fixed. Insurance?
  4.    #4  
    nope no insurance...I'm really suprised there isn't a patch for this...I know i'm not the only one with this issue....someone needs to make a patch.........
    there are patches available, go to the device menu maxed out ultra, it will have a media and phone volume slider available to adjust volume levels. I think it will work for the phone call itself, I am not sure.

You can also adjust ringtone from the sounds and ringtones app.

good luck!
    There are four lights.
  6.    #6  
    I'll check but what i'm looking for is being able to raise the volume during a phone call...to hear the other person...thanks
    the volume setting is the same for both, whereas you would assume they are separate settings.

the volume patch should allow you to set the volume.

another trick that will work is to use a blutooth headset to change the volume, because it is actually controlling the volume on the phone. If you don.t have one, borrow it from a friend!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/04/2010 at 09:34 PM.
  8.    #8  
    what patch should i try.....Thanks
    the patch I was thinking of added volume to the device menu. It's called 'speakerphone' in preware. It was created specifically for people with faultty volume buttons.
  10.    #10  
    i'll try it ..but i think thats for the back speaker not the ear piece
  11.    #11  
    Just wanted to thank Cantaffordit for his wisdom....the speakerphone app. in Preware did the trick...thanks
    maybe that will impress my wife enough to get me off the couch.

I'm glad it worked!
    Quote Originally Posted by los24k View Post
    nope no insurance...I'm really suprised there isn't a patch for this...I know i'm not the only one with this issue....someone needs to make a patch.........
    I'm surprise you don't have any insurance on a phone like this. Sorry to say that there aren't any patch for fixing that issue. That's more of a hardware problem which need to be fixed. I see that the speaker phone patch is suffice for you.

^_^