1.    #1  
    so long time pre user and I thought that I used to be able to save an extended signature in my exchange email preferences but now every time I "save" it and then swipe back it erases all my "work" everytime. Is this yet another unfixable glitch in webos? Or is there a remedy?? Help please guys??
    I just ran into this as well (adding a new email account). After you make your changes to the signature, if you scroll to the bottom and hit the Change Login Settings button, then back swipe out it seems to save your signature changes.

Hope this helps...
    THANK YOU.

I've been trying to figure that out for days. Really annoying.
    kmader, thanks from me too - that also did it for me.
    It can also be caused if you leave the dashes in from the fefault sig, remove one or both, before backswiping.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmader View Post
    I just ran into this as well (adding a new email account). After you make your changes to the signature, if you scroll to the bottom and hit the Change Login Settings button, then back swipe out it seems to save your signature changes.

Hope this helps...
    Nope, this not doing it for me, tried twice still won't save.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.