1.    #1  
    Hi,

I think I may need to Doctor my Pre back to a fresh image and start over. But, I really don't want to lose my call log or my txt history. I honestly don't care if there is a way archive it for reference, but NOT pull it back into it's current resting place, as long as I can retain it.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I'm sure this is out there if I dig around, but I'm kinda in a rush, so I'm throwing myself on the mercy of those "in the know".

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Save/Restore from WebOSInternals can save your text messaging history and a whole lot more, though unfortunately it does not currently save call logs. Text messages will be saved off as an HTML page, so you can view it in a web browser, but they cannot be restored due to the fiddliness of writing things back into the main database - the chance of corruption was too great.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    you can save and backup a file called: PalmDatabase.db3
    this file can be found on your Pre here is the path: /var/luna/data/dbdata/
    you can save it to ur Pre using Internalz or to ur PC using WebOSQuickinstal tool.
    after doctoring you can restore that file and have all ur call log and ur txt msgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakat Silverstreak View Post
    Save/Restore from WebOSInternals can save your text messaging history and a whole lot more, though unfortunately it does not currently save call logs. Text messages will be saved off as an HTML page, so you can view it in a web browser, but they cannot be restored due to the fiddliness of writing things back into the main database - the chance of corruption was too great.
    How do you save messages via WebOSInternals?