1.    #1  
    We all want new software, hardware, and toasters. HPalm has promised as that our desires will be met (ok, maybe not the toasters). And while we can all be frustrated that nothing is going to be released tonight, next week, or next month (most likely). Being patient is tough, but I think if we all just keep pushing through with our older (not yet dead) technology, we're going to be awfully happy with what HP is doing.

In less than 6 months (or atleast thats my timeline guess) we are going to have a new phone (or possible multiple new phones to choose from including a Pre2, a slate, possible a slider ala Droid2/Epic), a WebOS tablet, a WebOS printer, and who knows what else. With HP running the show, these new devices are going to talk to each other like no one has ever seen. Basically, what Apple has been trying to do with the iPhone, iPad, and macbook, HP is going to do, and is going to do it much better than Apple.

Our phone and tablet are going to sync seamlessly through the cloud. We'll be able to print anything and everything from either our phones or tablets.

All I'm trying to say, is that through all of the late updates, lack of announcements, the seemingly out of touch carriers, and the mistakes of Palm in their dying days, our future with WebOS looks bright. And all of this is not THAT far in the future.
    Moto Razr>>BlackBerry 8703e>>Moto Q>>Blackberry Curve 8330>>Blackberry Storm>>Palm Pre +
    Quote Originally Posted by callen10 View Post
    We all want new software, hardware, and toasters. HPalm has promised as that our desires will be met (ok, maybe not the toasters). And while we can all be frustrated that nothing is going to be released tonight, next week, or next month (most likely). Being patient is tough, but I think if we all just keep pushing through with our older (not yet dead) technology, we're going to be awfully happy with what HP is doing.

In less than 6 months (or atleast thats my timeline guess) we are going to have a new phone (or possible multiple new phones to choose from including a Pre2, a slate, possible a slider ala Droid2/Epic), a WebOS tablet, a WebOS printer, and who knows what else. With HP running the show, these new devices are going to talk to each other like no one has ever seen. Basically, what Apple has been trying to do with the iPhone, iPad, and macbook, HP is going to do, and is going to do it much better than Apple.

Our phone and tablet are going to sync seamlessly through the cloud. We'll be able to print anything and everything from either our phones or tablets.

All I'm trying to say, is that through all of the late updates, lack of announcements, the seemingly out of touch carriers, and the mistakes of Palm in their dying days, our future with WebOS looks bright. And all of this is not THAT far in the future.
    very well said, good motivational speech - and right on.
    Good things come to those who wait, right? Obviously HPalm is working on stuff, so lets just sit back, and wait for some announcements to blow us (and hopefully the rest of the tech world) away!
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Nice to see some optimism in the forums...
    I dont think my present Pre can make it for another 2 months. There's cracks and chips everywhere.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191