1.    #1  
    I somehow deleted all the contacts in my phone and on my palm desktop...I was trying to get the media part to sync and it's all gone. I do have my Centro and it's database...I'll just loose couple months entrys so it won't be all that bad but I can't get the Centro to sync now. I tried with with my old Blue Tooth adapter...says it can't find drivers on the lap top. Then I tried the usb cable...says port is in use....what am I doing wrong.

Also, I'd really like to use my Agendus on the Pre-how can I or is there another contact mgr program to use? I have Companionlink and Google Calendar but it doesn't like the dates with the contacts...and can't do much with it-it's lame....

HELP HELP HELP!
    if all else fails your carrier has a tool that will trnsfer contact, but you really need to get your centro to sync with your desktop. Do you have the original cd that came with your centro?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if all else fails your carrier has a tool that will trnsfer contact, but you really need to get your centro to sync with your desktop. Do you have the original cd that came with your centro?
    I think I do....I'll dig it out this weekend and try it......
    ^or go to Palm website and download Palm Desktop, sync centro to PC, then use data assistant to transfer contacts to Pre.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    Should I remove the current version I have?