1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, I'm a Pixi owner who will soon switch to a Pre, and I wanted to know if i'll be able to re-download the games i paid for once i switch to the Pre, or if I'll have to pay for them again. Also, any advice to a switcher?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    everything in your profile should automagically arrive on your new phone when you first sign in to it.

congrats!
    Except some PDK games.

DONT work examples:
    Assassins Creed
    Angry Birds
    Need for speed

Works:
    Ancient Frog

All other non PDK games I know of should work.

PS:
    Airplanes is not showing on my pixi.. but it might just be out of the catalog, lemme know someone.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I think angry birds works on the pixi now
    Didn't kirk0625 say he was moving from a Pixi to a Pre? If so, then I would think he'd be able to GET pdk games once he switches...right?

Angry Birds Rox!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Pre.
    yes I am just saying some games bought on pixi have to be rebought on pre.. And vice versa
  8.    #8  
    Actually, Angry Birds is a good example of what I'm talking about. I bought it earlier today before I found out I was getting the Pre. You're saying I will have to repurchase it?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Pre????????
  10.    #10  
    I bought it on my Pixi, so when I get my Pre, will I have to buy it again?
    yes you will have to re-buy
    I tweeted palm about the craziness of it.