1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded Navit along with Speech Dispatcher. The Dev Mode is on on my Pre. However Navit won't run although its icon glowed upon touching.

I even installed Fstab Fixer that was supposed to fix a problem with OTA installation of Webos 1.4.5. Still Navit refuses to run.

The same thing happened to Fart Bomb, Raging Thunder, Snoring that I downloaded from App Catalogue.
    Previously downloaded apps, such as Party Sign, Translate, work fine.

What has gone wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by appia View Post
    I recently downloaded Navit along with Speech Dispatcher. The Dev Mode is on on my Pre. However Navit won't run although its icon glowed upon touching.

I even installed Fstab Fixer that was supposed to fix a problem with OTA installation of Webos 1.4.5. Still Navit refuses to run.

The same thing happened to Fart Bomb, Raging Thunder, Snoring that I downloaded from App Catalogue.
    Previously downloaded apps, such as Party Sign, Translate, work fine.

What has gone wrong?
    Press and hold option(orange/grey)+sym+r then try again.

Pip
    If what pip said didnt work, sometimes you have to do a full restart, not just a luna one.

Hold powerbutton press restart.
  4.    #4  
    I forgot to mention that I had done Luna restart and also power re-booting after installing the apps. Navit or other newly downloaded apps won't launch.
    same happened to me and i deleted it
  6.    #6  
    Is it due to my location in Switzerland? Will doctoring help?
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts