1.    #1  
    As the title says... I used to be able to log in to Facebook, PreCentrral, and the jeep Forums that I frequent and just select the "save credentials" box so that I would not have to log in every time. For some reason, over the last week, I have had to re-log in every time to any of these sites. I tried clearing my history, cookies, cache, but it is still acting this way. Any pointers?

Sprint Pre on 1.4.5. No new apps loaded in the time frame that problem started.
    i-phone, shmy-phone... I have a Pre!
    I've had the same problem with my online banking site. It would always ask me my secret question and on that same page, there is an option that you are on a private computer and allow it to store your info. I would always choose that option, but everytime I log in, I would have to re-enter the answer to one of my secret questions before going to the password page. Today, I cleared my cookies and history, along with deleting the bookmark. After doing that, I was successfully able to have it store my info and remember my Pre so I don't have to answer the secret question anymore. I am so happy now.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
    As the title says... I used to be able to log in to Facebook, PreCentrral, and the jeep Forums that I frequent and just select the "save credentials" box so that I would not have to log in every time. For some reason, over the last week, I have had to re-log in every time to any of these sites. I tried clearing my history, cookies, cache, but it is still acting this way. Any pointers?

Sprint Pre on 1.4.5. No new apps loaded in the time frame that problem started.
    Go to web then prefernce > turn off accept cookies, clear history, clear cookies, clear cache. Turn cookies back on. Restart phone. Problem solved.
    Note: Your cookeis needed to be refresh.
    cheers~
  4.    #4  
    I had already refreshed my cookies. Problem kept happening. But I just figured it out. It is the Wells Fargo Mobile Banking App. I have had it loaded for a long time, but just was not using it. Over the past week I have started using it more. My browser works fine keeping cookies as it should. Then I can exit the browser, start it back up, and cookies are still OK. But... if I close the browser, then use the Wells Fargo App, the next time I open the browser, all of the cookies are cleared. I have to re-enter log-in info to my forums or FB. Looks like the mobile banking app clears all cookies upon use/exit. Probably a feature they put in there for security, But I sure wish it would only delete the wellsfargo cookie, and not all of them.
    i-phone, shmy-phone... I have a Pre!