1.    #1  
    I picked up this phone yesterday and now im noticing this white spot looks like a burn in on my screen. I got this off craigslist the phone works great but the small spot is annoying.I was wondering if there's anything to get rid of this but prolly not.
    More than likely it is screen bleeding. There is nothing you can do but replace it if you feel inclined.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth44 View Post
    I picked up this phone yesterday and now im noticing this white spot looks like a burn in on my screen. I got this off craigslist the phone works great but the small spot is annoying.I was wondering if there's anything to get rid of this but prolly not.
    Probably why it was on Craig's List...that white spot.
    i noticed that mine is getting one also in the lower right side toward the wall..
  5.    #5  
    Yeah you can't see it on the home and app screens but you can on the dark screens sucks its small but I wonder if it will get worse.I just got it so I could switch between my droid x and it I like the webos I overclocked it last night and its running great it was in great condition but that small white.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    are you sure it isn't the white flash that comes up when you select an app from the launcher? Sometimes if you have 4x4, 5x5,etc patch installed, the flash "runs" from the top of the screen to the bottom
    When I first got my refurb, I had two of those spots for a few days, but they "went away". Now they only appear if the CPU gets really hot. So hopefully yours will fade cause I know it's annoying (and when I took it to the Sprint store, they claimed they couldn't see it ).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    If you can capture it in a screenshot, it is the app launch ghosting from patches. I used to get it a lot with the 5x4 patch and hidden quicklaunch bar. Now with 4x4 (quicklaunch bar still hidden) I cannot reproduce it.

If it is backlight bleed, it is a hardware issue and will not show up in a screenshot.
  9.    #9  
    I read this is screen bleed and lots of people have had it I saw pics of the exact same white spot. Its pretty small but does show up if I try to take a pic its still under warrenty but the dude I got it from has got to try to exchange it and I don't think he's gonna do that so im probly stuck with it. I wonder if it can be fixed.