Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    I wish I could vote more, this isn't looking good for the Pre.
    lost by 180 votes
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    we lost
    Meh, I'm gonna drink a few more beers and then take out some aggression in FFXIV.
    well, we can repair some of the damage by flooding the second question on this poll by answering webOS...

Poll Technica: What mobile OS do you run? Any plans to switch?

i found this in another thread on PreCentral from blackbird3408
    YAAAAYYYYYYY we lost even with cheating. It's about time we got what we deserved for all of the cheating!

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    YAAAAYYYYYYY we lost even with cheating. It's about time we got what we deserved for all of the cheating!

haha
    Man, you are really turning onto a troll.

According to you sig you are not happy here so why not go away, you are obviously here only to start ****.
    We/ dont want or need your negativity here there are plenty of other trolls for you to play w/ at androidcentral.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    well, we can repair some of the damage by flooding the second question on this poll by answering webOS...

Poll Technica: What mobile OS do you run? Any plans to switch?

i found this in another thread on PreCentral from blackbird3408
    That polls is rather interesting from an iOS vs. Andorid stand point on the current users compared to planned users.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789