Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    we're losing pretty bad
    Haha losing pretty neatly 33%/66%.
    Wouldn't have thought that, usually the Palm Brigade conquers all of those polls quite easily... although some of those wins really did smack of some sort of manipulation.
    More votes required. We're going down.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    voted.
    wow, apparently Nokia has a bigger fan base than Palm.
    Last edited by AnaMayShun; 09/21/2010 at 05:31 AM.
    I voted, but..... let's vote fans
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    Quote Originally Posted by abellemare44 View Post
    I voted, but..... let's vote fans
    it's not even close
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it's not even close
    people should vote anyway
    Looks like another title bout! Lets bring in the vote for our aging phone!

Go here to vote!

Smartphone Championship Semi Final: Nokia N900 vs Palm Pre
    We are getting slaughtered. We are down but not out! Wish there was a way we could embed the poll itself in this thread :O
    Yet another one of these dumb things...I can't believe everyone doesn't understand they don't mean a thing! All they are used for is driving "clicks" to the website hosting the "championship" so they can charge more for advertising.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Voted , we are still down for the count. Be amazing to see such a small marketshare company beat out the #1 Marketshare worldwide company That would say something about the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaMayShun View Post
    wow, apparently Nokia has a bigger fan base than Palm.
    While Nokia is not as present on the US market - it's huge globally. The phone market has been dominated by Nokia for ages - the rising shares of IOS and Android is a recent phenomenon.

I'm sure Symbians share will crash over the next couple of years - but for now they are still the biggest game in town.

Just voted for Pre of course. ;-)
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Who cares? Just vote real quick and get on with your day.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Pre getting slaughtered!

Move this to the front page, I say!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    we are getting killed. How is it that the PreCentral faithful are not voting?
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    we are getting killed. How is it that the PreCentral faithful are not voting?
    I voted, but my guess is the PreCentral faithful want to vote for the Pre 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    I voted, but my guess is the PreCentral faithful want to vote for the Pre 2.
    Vote is between Nokia N900 and the Pre. It should be no contest for anyone around here. Vote!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    how can we pump up the volume? we should be able to find a measley 1,000 votes...
  19.    #39  
    I voted on every computer I had as the browser will only let me do it once...and we are currently 346/1121 Nokia.... DOH!!!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    I voted on every computer I had as the browser will only let me do it once...and we are currently 346/1121 Nokia.... DOH!!!
    it only allows one vote per IP address. So visit your library, your neighbors, and vote from your phone!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast