1.    #1  
    I recently ran WebOSRepairUtility and it asked me to download webOSDoctor.jar - I decided to do so rather than use the version I had gotten when I installed WOSQI just a few days earlier. I told the utility it the correct carrier and hardware etc. However when it finished the jar file it downloaded was 3K smaller than the one I had already obtained. Furthermore when I ran the utility it scanned for a brief period and came back with a message stating the WebOSDoctor.jar did not match my phone's installed version.

Using the version that I have on my hard drive worked without incident. It's possible I misread something but I don't think so. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Details:
    webOS version: 1.4.5
    Model: Pre+
    Carrier: Verizon

Thoughts?
    are they all in the same directory? i always rename the current QI and Doctor .jar files that go together, and keep them in their own directory.
    Download the correct one here and put it in the same folder as the latest version of WOSQI.

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

also it has to be named WebOSDoctor.jar for it to be recognized by webosqi or repair utility.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMarine03 View Post
    also it has to be named WebOSDoctor.jar for it to be recognized by webosqi or repair utility.
    No it does not, I rename mine webosdoctor1.4.5.jar and it works fine
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Ok, so forgive me if I seem dense, but I should be able to use this doctor version with the 3.14 version of WOSQI when I'm done? Just double checking. I've never doctored before.