Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I LOVE that the browser remembers my ebay login name. All I have to enter is the password.
    what are other little things that yall have noticed that you apprecite?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I haven't noticed a damn thing, personally.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I have noticed a huge speed increase.
    I can download the DeadPod in drPodder, now. Yippee!!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Do you mean the Prefox browser or the webos browser? The prefox browser is a.w.e.s.o.m.e.ness
    Edit: prefox remembers passwords
    I still wanna know what was supposed to change when they said that entering text using the web browser was supposed to be fixed. I expected that the screen focus would stay on my cursor as I typed, but my phone isn't doing that. I still have to scroll around just to see what the heck I am typing. That is one fix I was so looking forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    I still wanna know what was supposed to change when they said that entering text using the web browser was supposed to be fixed. I expected that the screen focus would stay on my cursor as I typed, but my phone isn't doing that. I still have to scroll around just to see what the heck I am typing. That is one fix I was so looking forward to.
    yeah that's what I was looking forward to as well. Mine doesn't do it, I'm left srolling around it's BS. Why advertise a fix when it didn't do anything?
    the biggest new feature: Angry Birds.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    The issue that was addressed was that when inputting data into some text fields the screen would jump to the upmost left hand corner. Now with 1.4.5. the screen will stay focused on the input box.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    The issue that was addressed was that when inputting data into some text fields the screen would jump to the upmost left hand corner. Now with 1.4.5. the screen will stay focused on the input box.
    I get a similar page jumping error when attempting to click on the links to go to the next page of a forum thread, it actually happens on precentral forum page
    Luna Restarts
    The "www.palm.com/ROM" Screen

Doctoring 3 times since I updated FTW!!!
    I noticed a little boost in battery life. Plus i could finally update all of my patches/kernel.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    I'm just happy I can finally get complete podcast downloads no problem.
    The WiFi range seems much better. But that gain is serious offset with the HTML codes showing up in Contacts. That has to be fixed ASAP. The temp work around of hitting EDIT just doesn't cut it. And the problem was known prior to the Verizon update, other carrier users commented on it immediately after 1.4.5.

Ezrabroooks51
    Ezrabrooks is my fav bourbon.
    $51 was the fine for underage drinking.
    i'm running significantly more sluggish with the new update.
  16. nigallin
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    the biggest new feature: Angry Birds.
    +1

PDK: Angry Birds, Navit, SuperNES, etc
    The Mobile Hot Spot does seem to connect a lot quicker and the connection seems better.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Experience has been mostly positive for me! I'd say speed increase. When 1.4.5 came out UberKernal released a stable 1GHZ...and the phone has been simply AMAZING since that little tidbit. The calendar loads in at or below 4 seconds, compared to the sluggish 10+ before.
    The new apps are pretty sweet too!
    I guess that's my 2cents.
    did this update come through for sprint? if so its not showing availablility on mine
    I'm tickled pink that I no longer have t reset my Sprint Pre before playing a 3-D game. I have not noticed any battery or speed improvements.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast