1.    #1  
    This is strange...my Pre started ringing today, I checked the caller ID and it only listed a 3 digit number: 603. After 4 rings or so, they hung up.

Anyone ever see this? 603 is the area code for New Hampshire and I don't know anyone from there. I'm just wondering why a full number didn't show up. Maybe some type of telemarketing trick?
    they could have been using a phone number spoof agent of some kind. they have them out there.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 09/19/2010 at 06:18 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    yeah, it's a trick that some companies use. i have gotten so many calls from one place in particular that i know it's them based on that number.
    Bill Collector!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

thats a possibility for sure lol . do you own some money out there lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Bill Collector!!!!!!!!!!!
    No bills need collecting.
    nah its happened to me b4.... but i dont remember who it was i think it was those spam calls telling you "GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR BRAND NEW CAR YOU JUST BOUGHT" lmao
    It could also be a calling card company routing the call via ip telephony. They generally show such numbers in the caller id.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad