Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I just went and did a doctor on my phone, and after logging into my Palm Profile the automatic restoration of applications is not happening. Is there any way to force them to be downloaded, or for me to logout and login again to my profile in an attempt to do that?
    a partial erase will do this for you. and a partial erase only deletes apps and patches.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    It doesn't seem to erase patches, at least not all of them.
    if not then run the epr patch and then reinstall them
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    So I just went and did a doctor on my phone, and after logging into my Palm Profile the automatic restoration of applications is not happening. Is there any way to force them to be downloaded, or for me to logout and login again to my profile in an attempt to do that?
    Try a hard reset(battery pull) then doctor or full reset, log back into your palm profile. This might fix the issue. Ps. Make sure you're logging into the right profile.
    Note: Also remember to manually run back up now.
    cheers. >
    Last edited by RUSH; 09/19/2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: more info was needed.
  6.    #6  
    RUSH, how do I log out in the first place, that was my question. A moot point now since I did the wipe and it worked.
    lol there is no way to log off as far as i know lol you have to do a partial erase its the only way i know , if there is a better way please let me know and i will pass it on for sure !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    RUSH, how do I log out in the first place, that was my question. A moot point now since I did the wipe and it worked.
    I'm talking about a full reset or doctoring the phone again.
  9.    #9  
    Didn't need a full reset, just had to do the application reset.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=RUSH;2668848] Ps. Make sure you're logging into the right profile.
    QUOTE]

+ a million

aftert I Dr once, I logged back in with what I swore was my profile, and no apps came back. I even opened a ticket with Palm. They weren't sure and were going to look into it. I thought, well...maybe I DID use the wrong email to log in. I did a reset and logged in with my other email acct and VIOLA, apps came back.
    So maybe try a different email address if you use more than one, you may just have used the wrong one.
    Didn't need a full reset, just had to do the application reset.
    I'm just happy that your problem is fix.

cheers ~
    RUSH perhaps you should post once more in this thread and have "Delight33" thank you a fourth time!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    RUSH perhaps you should post once more in this thread and have "Delight33" thank you a fourth time!
    I would if there was more to say.
  14.    #14  
    I was mostly hoping that whatever method I chose to do it wouldn't delete all my patches as I wasn't looking forward to finding/reapplying them all again.
    You need to use things like Save&Restore and the Pre Back-up Utility.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Delight33, there's your chance!
    This fourth post is just as useful as the first three, so punch that Thanks button!
    I was mostly hoping that whatever method I chose to do it wouldn't delete all my patches as I wasn't looking forward to finding/reapplying them all again.
    Unfortunately, any reset method use would bring you back to factory settings, thus, deleting all modifications on your phone. Save/Restore is one good way to save all your patches prior to a reset.

Sorry!
    Thank You. See you getting some for talking crap, so why can't I. Life is so not fair. :[
    But RUSH, all my love is real.
    But RUSH, all my love is real.
    Mines too.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast