1.    #1  
    when i go into my email app and then go to preferences and accounts the menu comes up but i am not able to do anything in the screen. i am trying to change the hotmail settings but cant getting into where to change them. anyone have any ideas on what may be wrong. thanks
  2.    #2  
    see thats the thing is i cant get into any of the setting to add, delete for change any of the settings for any of my email accounts in the email app. thanks tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Igloo666 View Post
    see thats the thing is i cant get into any of the setting to add, delete for change any of the settings for any of my email accounts in the email app. thanks tho
    Go to contacts > preferences & Accounts > remove and re-add email.
    Ps. After adding back email(s) tap sync now.
    cheers~
  4.    #4  
    I dont have access to my hotmail account thru contacts just my gmail account. I will have to try WebOS Repair Utility v2.1 and see how that works
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Pre|Leader, be a Post|Reader.
    I'm pretty much aware of the OP's Post. Have you read all the things the op can't do. Removing email accounts sometime fixes email problem. Duh!
    The best fix now for the OP situation is to perform a doctor on the device. A clean system should no doubt eradicate this problem.

Try spending more time experimenting.. Rather than talking.
    Ok, the setting on any email should be able to edit by logging on to your email account. The Op has a problem doing that. Which is not normal. By removing and re-adding such account in the contacts section could fix the problem. Since the OP has stated that they don't have access to their hotmail account via contacts, then the op's best bet is to clear everything off the phone..and start fresh.

Thanks for quoting that... >:-)
    Yes, see post #2.
    I see that you and others have the same mind. Good luck. :-D :-D It's like hammering nail into concrete wall.(Using the wrong nail.)
    Have a good day sir. :-)
    Thank You!
    Last edited by RUSH; 09/19/2010 at 12:38 PM.
    How many email accounts do you have setup? Have you added any email patches recently?
  9.    #9  
    I have two email accounts and do have some patches. i will try uninstalling them and give that a try also
  10.    #10  
    that was it I removed the patches and now have access to my accounts thanks
    What email patches did you have installed?
  12.    #12  
    I had "enable landscape email" and he " notification repeat" i am not sure what one it was that blocked my access thanks again
    both of those work well for me I would try to install again but make sure you update your feeds in preware first to make sure you have the latest versions.
  14.    #14  
    When I reinstall those two patches i no longer have access the the settings. Preware updates the feeds everytime i open it. the patches work like they are suppose to i just dont have access to my setting when they are installed