1.    #1  
    I upgraded from 800 mhz with the app scaler to the 1 ghz uber kernal with the govnah app, now most of my apps dont open. but only the newer apps like glow hockey, saber, and snes em. I already tried deleting an reinstalling with no luck. I cant doctor my phone cause then i will lose my mobile hotspot. please help.
    can't you reinstall MHS after you doctor?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Try membooting to remove the custom kernel: Memboot - WebOS Internals You might not need to doctor? Or have you tried installing the Palm recovery kernel?
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxpre View Post
    I upgraded from 800 mhz with the app scaler to the 1 ghz uber kernal with the govnah app, now most of my apps dont open. but only the newer apps like glow hockey, saber, and snes em. I already tried deleting an reinstalling with no luck. I cant doctor my phone cause then i will lose my mobile hotspot. please help.
    Delete the current kernal you're using > run recovery kernal > install preferred kernel. After all that, just to be on the positive side > do a hard reset(batt pull).

NoteMHS) The steps to get mobile hotspot can still be perform, even after a being deleted. [Fortunately]

cheers~

Ps. I don't know how changing your frequency causes that issue though. I change mine quite often for experimental purposes. Never had that issue. I guess each individual phones varies in performance.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm just wondering, I remember reading something about a select number of launch day Pres having some type of issue with their processors, which is why they are dialed back to 500 mhz. Could this be the problem here, or has anyone tested/verified that before?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Thx Rush. Have you heard of anyone having problems OC'ing a Pre with one of those few processors? The reason I ask is because I think my wife's Pre has one of thoes and hers locks up and shows the symbol to run the Dr when I OC it. Thx
    I have one of those sensitive phones, I can only run 800mhz as a max. My phone overheats in an instant if I go higher and yes, when I tried everything acted up and locked up. I had to doctor to fix it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!