Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, I installed Songbird to try and sync my music. When I was first syncing it said it asked to deleted my media that was on my phone or something like that, but I didn't care because I didn't have any music on my phone. Turns out it deleted the pictures in my photo roll. Is there any way I can get those back?? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    omg this happen to me,i got soo mad >.< but lucky i had all my photos on my pc so i just draged it over to my phone againn, i dont think u cant get it back they should add and option to only sync of ur music folder and nothing els....
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezero0065 View Post
    omg this happen to me,i got soo mad >.< but lucky i had all my photos on my pc so i just draged it over to my phone againn, i dont think u cant get it back they should add and option to only sync of ur music folder and nothing els....
    doesn't this have to go somewhere in the ether? There is really no way I can get these back??
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me. Fortunately most of my pictures were the /attachments/mms folder because I would send them in text messages. Otherwise hope they were backed-up on a computer somewhere.