Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Hello everyone

Iīd like to install the Advanced Launcher patch, but I have another launcher patch installed and I canīt remove it since it doesnīt appear in my installed items list in Preware.... I know I have that patch installed because I remember I did install it and because Iīm using 4 pages in my launcher

Is there some way to find this patch and uninstall?

Thanks
    You could run (EPR) Emergency Patch Recovery, will remove all f your patches or you can use WebOS Repair Utility to remove it. http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    It is possible that you do not in fact have it installed. Removing a patch that allows you to add launcher pages leaves the pages you created in place. Have you tried to install the new patch? I in fact installed the Advanced Config for Launcher with multiple pages on my phone.

Hope this helps.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Yes, trying to install it doesn't hurt anything. If there's a conflict, because the other patch is installed, it will just fail and give you an error.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Installed the new patch and it works perfectly. Thanks for the help guys, and to the devs for such a great patch