Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiniowa View Post
    Update:Went to a different sprint store told them everything and somehow they approved me for a new phone.
    When you had an IS on it right away, I figured you had a chance assuming you found a manager with some spine! Apparently you found a good store. You should ask to be introduced to the manager and thank him/her for running a great store and doing the right thing!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Update:Went to a different sprint store told them everything and somehow they approved me for a new phone.
    That's cool. At least the other store didn't flag your account for a damaged phone. I don't completely trust refurbs, sometimes you may end up with someone else's problems. "Refurb" in many cases means someone powers it on, gives it a quick look over and declares it "good." It's always a coin toss.
    What a shocker but I am happy. Weird as I looked on my son's evo today at the app store and was looking forward to a audible app and maybe kindle.

thanks for all the support.
    Congrats! That's the way it SHOULD work!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    Congrats! That's the way it SHOULD work!
    wow i love phones. Picked up new(refurb) pre on tues. did not try it out. went to eat with wife and phone doesnt work. nothing but static. went back to store and they would have to order another one. it was after 5 so not until thursday. that sucks.

I worked up the courage to goto the sprint store from HE** and got another pre. They told me i could have another line of service. Thought about it and went to best buy to try an evo. no such luck so I got an epic for my son.

I decided I would try it for a while so I am using the epic until the webos phone comes out (soon please, android does suck). the hardware is amazing and i love the screen but i will be typing a "i miss webos" thread when i have time.

thanks for all the help
    Palm Pre Repair | Palm Pre Lcd | Broken | Fix | Repairs

they have screens, and an entire new front. if you want to try and fix it.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123