Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

What do you think? The stand is from Panavise.
    IDK I think I would have put it on the passengers side... looks dangerous to me there, I'd be hitting it with my knee.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Thats a nice concept, I like it! I am a tall guy, so I would have to consider knee room as well, but this looks like a great place to start for me, I am tired of mine sliding all over the passenger seat!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Yeah it looks like it would interfere with leg room, but it doesn't bother me at all.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    How did you get the Sprint car charger plugged into the Touchstone? That was the 1st thing I tried last year when I got mines. The end piece was too big to fit.
    Moderators, please move or merge the contents of this thread to where it should be located:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ures-here.html
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 09/18/2010 at 12:01 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Sorry, I didn't know that was a thread already.

Anyway, I didn't have to modify my sprint charger in anyway to get it fit. I actually read that I would have to modify it and didn't want to do that so I ordered a regular Palm charger. Then when the mounting bracket came in and my Palm charger wasn't in yet I decided to use it with the Sprint charger and it worked with no problems.
    it would be great if you sent a PM to a moderator to merge this. It's realy nice to have everyone's ideas and installation pics in one place. Very handy.

PS, I like what you did. Was something else mounted there where I see extra holes?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandleô.
    Reserve yours today!
    is it solid? The neck looks more solid than the bendy type that mounts by a sunctiom cup but mine wobbles to much for me to swipe or even make a selction from a list. If it's solid than I might have to look into it since my Lexus es300 doesn't have a decent place to mount my touchstone. I can mount it on the dash but I have to reach too far to do anything.
    Not bad, I couldn't do that though.... the knee room like others said, and every car we own is manual trans.... so either side of the console is pretty much out.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    it would be great if you sent a PM to a moderator to merge this. It's realy nice to have everyone's ideas and installation pics in one place. Very handy.

PS, I like what you did. Was something else mounted there where I see extra holes?
    I sent a PM to JHromadka to take care of it. No there wasn't anything else mounted there. That's where I had the Panavise mount the first time and I think the screws were too long and messing with my gear shifter, so I got some shorter screws and mounted it a little further down, which I like it there better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RumpRoast
    is it solid? The neck looks more solid than the bendy type that mounts by a sunctiom cup but mine wobbles to much for me to swipe or even make a selction from a list. If it's solid than I might have to look into it since my Lexus es300 doesn't have a decent place to mount my touchstone. I can mount it on the dash but I have to reach too far to do anything.
    It is very solid. And if you look closely you can see adjustable butterfly screws to angle it exactly how you want it. Here is a little more detail on the product.

PanaVise Products, Inc.

PanaVise Products, Inc.