1.    #1  
    Ok, Just got the phone today so far just messing with it, it is a vast improvement over my curve 8330. Just takes some getting use to. Well i wanted to download 1.4.5 to be up to date, and when i do it'll download for a minute or two and then say "Unable to connect. Try again later." Anything i can do to fix this?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    Ok, Just got the phone today so far just messing with it, it is a vast improvement over my curve 8330. Just takes some getting use to. Well i wanted to download 1.4.5 to be up to date, and when i do it'll download for a minute or two and then say "Unable to connect. Try again later." Anything i can do to fix this?

Hmm maybe try rebooting the device before you do anything. After try it again. I would connect it to the wifi so the download would be a little bit faster. Hope this works.
    are you trying to talk on the phone at the same time, or are you driving? Best is to find a good wifi connection or 5 bars and let it rip for 20 minutes.
  4.    #4  
    No, i'm at work, right in the middle of town full bars with 3g coverage. im actually trying to download webos on my computer right now and will try to update to 1.4.5 after that and see.
  5.    #5  
    also anyone know how to send ringtones to another persons phone through mms? I could easily do it on my curve, just havent figured out how yet on this black beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    Just be patient in downloading an update, it goes through two stages each taking at least 15mins. As for the spinning and not connecting. A simlpe batt(Hard reset) pull might fix that. That's known as a glitch which unfortunately happens a lot on all smart phones.

Good luck. ^_^
  7.    #7  
    Alright got it, i was charging while trying to update and it didnt like it, so I unplugged it and it went right along. Also got preware installed on it so far i am LOVING this thing. yea RUSH I know what you mean about hard reset, I hate to pull my battery on the curve about twice a day. thank you all with the help so far.
    ???
    Sent from my favorite gadget!