Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This is the second morning in a row where I've woken up late because my alarm hasn't gone off. My phone is shutting down on it's own. Last night I went to bed with 100%. Turned off data like I normally do at night. Woke up and noticed the phone was off again. Not dead, but shutdown. Booted it back up and the battery was about full. Any ideas why it keeps shutting off? I have a Pre Plus on Verizon, Uberkernal installed running screenstate 500/1000.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    same issue but i am on a pre from sprint. went to bed and woke up to phone being off. also have uberkernal installed but running screenstate 500/800.
    Happened all the time to us on an unpatched phone. One of several reasons why we didn't stick with the Pre.
    are you using touchstone or wire for charging at night, if using touchstone, try using the wire and it wont happen.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    The phone is already charged when I go to bed. I don't leave it on the charger overnight.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i have not been charging it at night. i charge it before bed then it sits on the night stand, when i wake up it has turned off. check the battery strength and it has been around 90%. this problem has only happened a couple of times for me.
    Hmmm wonder about battery caliberation. Maybe leave it on charger overnight see if that helps, wont hurt the battery
    If this helped you hit thanks.