1.    #1  
    I am having a problem when I reply to emails, where the person I reply to receives a blank email. Has anyone ever seen this issue. The problem is happening on my Exchange 2003 account that is setup on the Pre. It doesn't always happen but it happens rather frequently, probably 50% of the emails I reply to. It does not happen with my Gmail account, only the Exchange account and I have only noticed it when replying.

I don't believe it is related to the Exchange server because I have used almost every other mobile OS with the same server and have never experienced this issue.

Has anyone experienced this or have any suggestions as to what it may be?
    Do you have any patches related to email installed?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Yes, just one. "Actual Words Instead of Icons"
    Not something I've read or experienced. Sorry I can't help.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    You said it's not the exchange server.. How sure are you? You stated that this is the only email giving that problem. Check in contacts > preferences & account > tap on email > scroll down and remove & re-add email.
    See if that work for you.
  6.    #6  
    I'm pretty sure its not the Exchange server because it never happened with the Samsung Moment, Iphone, WinMO, or Blackberry, only with the Pre.

I have tried re-adding the account. I even had the Pre visit the Dr. and the problem continues. I find it odd that it does not always happen, but happens often. I try to avoid responding to Exchange emails on my Pre because of it.
    I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about, but I have the same or a similar issue. When I reply to an e-mail the recepient gets my reply, but the rest of the thread is blank. I'm using Exchange 2007.

I have the Mimic Outlook Formatting on Email Replies patch. I've been using this patch for a long time without problems.

Haven't figured out the solution yet.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cshrader View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about, but I have the same or a similar issue. When I reply to an e-mail the recepient gets my reply, but the rest of the thread is blank. I'm using Exchange 2007.

I have the Mimic Outlook Formatting on Email Replies patch. I've been using this patch for a long time without problems.

Haven't figured out the solution yet.
    Yup, thats it. I get a response from the recipient letting me know my email was blank.
    I thought it was the patch, but since you don't have that patch, I guess that isn't it. When I look in my sent mail, it does show up as blank.

I'll keep looking and post here if I figure anything out.
    If doctoring doesn't work, removing and adding back email didn't work either, I doubt a webos repair utility will do any good either. Since you don't have the mimic outlook formatting patch, you might wanna install it and see what happens. Forum member cshrader as this patch for a long time, and seem to not have any problems.

cheers. :-D
    dannyg417, did you ever figure this out? I have done more testing and decided it has something to do with the Exchange server setup. I have added another Exchange account and it works fine.