1.    #1  
    I sent my pre in for repair because of the stuck in headset mode issue. Before I sent it off I backed up all of my software on my laptop. My question is when my phone comes back do I have to reinstall uber kernal and screenstate via webosqi or can I drag and drop via usb mode like the rest of my apps and patches? Thanks in advance.
  2.    #2  
    Guess I'll have to go to another web site to get an answer. So much for the "people falling all over you to to help you on precentral" I bet I'll get a rabid ****** response to this though.
    most likely you will have to reinstall.
    when you log in all your official apps will be restored auto-magically.

if they wiped out your phone, you will have to re-install uberkernel from QI or preware.
    ps, before you get snarky about not getting your answer fast enough, keep in mind that you could have found that exact same question and answer in MANY threads already here.

people tend to jump in to help when it's clear that the person has tried to help themselves.

just sayin
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ps, before you get snarky about not getting your answer fast enough, keep in mind that you could have found that exact same question and answer in MANY threads already here.

people tend to jump in to help when it's clear that the person has tried to help themselves.

just sayin

Ok, point taken and thank you.