Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I finally switched from my Droid eris to WebOs and there is no doubt this is a much better operating system than any other out there. For now I just have a few issues that I cannot figure out. 1. I will pull a photo up from either the web or a MMS message and try to save it. I hold the option button down and tap the photo and the pre does like its suppose to I think by asking if I want to share the photo of save to photos. I select save it tells me I have saved it and I can then click the OK. I go into photos and they are just not there. Any words of wisdom here?

2. Coming from droid or google I liked to use gtalk which on the pre I still have my buddies but I cannot figure out how to add or invite more to my buddies list. Does anyone know how this is done?

3. Again trying to save, but this time I now have .mp3 in my text or mms messaging that I would like to save as possible ringtones. I can't even figure out how to get an option to save this. Anyone please?
    first of all welcome to webos

1.depends what picture type you are saving. It has happened to me it says it copied successful and it did because I checked using internalz and the file is there somehow either it did not download correctly or simply the pre does not handle that type of file. Your saved pics should be under miscellaneous.

2. Using the builtin text/im app you cannot add, invite or delete buddies. Not possible.

3.i don't know if it's possible within the messaging. However you can find that mp3 file using internalz cause all mms get stored on ur pre. Using internalz you find that mp3 and copy and paste to ringtone folder and that's it....

any other questions let us know....
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Your correct on the images, they are in the internalz, just not viewable. I hope 2.0 allows you to save any photo you want.