Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Decided to doctor my Pre after it was repaired by Sprint today. I had removed uk and patches before going in, so I thought it was a good time to hit the doctor. I downloaded the 1.4.5 Dr and proceeded to run it. I left the pc and pre to do it's thing and came back later to check on it. To my horror I found the doctor gone from the screen and not running anymore. The Pre was stuck on the down arrow pointing at the rom chip symbol. I tried restarting dr which kept telling me to contact Palm support. I pulled the battery and it rebooted fine and took me to select a language, then sign in to profile like normal. I'm worried that maybe something will be amiss with it now. Any thought?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Found that the Nascar app (which I do use) is gone after this Dr attempt. It's not in launcher, list of apps, and universal search doesn't find it. I may Dr again
    I'll bet if you check the Device info that you're not on 1.4.5
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:21 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    1.4.5 confirmed. I got it from the link on webos internals wiki page
    He means the OS in your phone, which you check under Device Info, not which doctor you have.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    What she said. When the doctor fails like that the OS upgrade usually didn't go through.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:15 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    yes 1.4.5 confirmed, as in checked it on the Pre. It was 1.4.5 before doctoring also. After it stuck and I did a battery pull, it went through all of the setup menus, then downloaded all of my apps. Didn't seem to have failed, just missing Nascar that I've noticed so far