1.    #1  
    sprint jerry rigged palm pre plus <3. How did I ever live without you?
    huh?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    huh?
    every time I install a patxh luna restarts and closes all my apps. Thanks to the glory of the pre plus I barely close any cards myself. Thus the post.
    Yep that first post makes all kinds of sense............. Nope Im lying. lol

How do you expect anybody to know what the H e l l you were talking about by that cryptic post?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    lol I don't know. That's just what I felt like writing. :P
    i understood it..
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I think someone's had way to much peyote...
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    every time I install a patxh luna restarts and closes all my apps. Thanks to the glory of the pre plus I barely close any cards myself. Thus the post.
    uhmmm what does installing a patch requiring a luna restart have to do with having a pre plus????

I thought I understood your OP, but this comment makes no sense at all and the idea of patching/luna restarts for patching, has nothing to do with it being a pre plus. I think you may be confused as to what the Pre Plus can and can't do, vs. what you are trying to describe in the post I quoted.
    Resetting something after you change it is normal.
    Prē
    M - O - O - N, that spells Pre Plus!
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:27 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11.    #11  
    LMAO!! Ok I guess some serious clarification is necessary. I used to have a pre. With my pre I would be closing cards like crazy due to TMC and just in response to the machine being slow. But now that I turned my pre into a pre plus I never have to close cards. I never experience slowdowns, and my machine is just a joy to use. It has gotten so amazing that the only time cards ever get closed in large numbers is after a patch is installed and luna has to restart. Lol I'm very sorry for the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    LMAO!! Ok I guess some serious clarification is necessary. I used to have a pre. With my pre I would be closing cards like crazy due to TMC and just in response to the machine being slow. But now that I turned my pre into a pre plus I never have to close cards. I never experience slowdowns, and my machine is just a joy to use. It has gotten so amazing that the only time cards ever get closed in large numbers is after a patch is installed and luna has to restart. Lol I'm very sorry for the confusion.
    So you never tried UK?