1.    #1  
    Fellow Pre Owners,

I have a Sprint Pre (minus) and my GF has an AT&T Pre Plus and we are curious if there is a calendar app that we can share? I'd like to add events to it that would show up on her calendar and vice versa. Can anyone help?

-V

Do not try to bend the spoon — that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: there is no spoon.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShacker View Post
    Fellow Pre Owners,

I have a Sprint Pre (minus) and my GF has an AT&T Pre Plus and we are curious if there is a calendar app that we can share? I'd like to add events to it that would show up on her calendar and vice versa. Can anyone help?

-V

I subscribe to my wife's google calendar. Whatever she adds to her calendar on her iPad iCal, iMac iCal or right on her Pre Calendar, my calendar gets updated with her inputs. All her calendars among those devices have the same updated info...no matter what devices' calendar originated the event.
    As a follow-up on using Google Calendar, will you have the *entire* calendar on the Pre? Or just say, 2 weeks (or something) worth?

Thanks!
    the entire calendar .. But you can create a special shared calendar
    Google calendar is one of the reasons we went Pre/Pixi. We run 4 Google calendars: Mine, Wifes, my work, and vacation. Everything is color coded both on the Pre and on the computer. We both allow the other to edit, so it's easy for either of us to add events wherever we need to.

The best part is that no matte where you do calendar work, phone or computer, it's on both phones and online in a matter of minutes. No syncing!!! (drove us crazy on our Centros)
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Has anybody tried to transmit a calendar entry from their Pre to someone else? Not sure if this is even possible. I started from the old-school PalmOS 'send/beam' type of functionality, but, what I really want is the equivalent to forwarding a meeting via eMail in Outlook.