1.    #1  
    am i the only one experiencing super sluggishness since the update to 1.4.5?

its runing so slow, AND i'm overclocked to 1ghz :/ dunno wats wrong

on a side note i AM having an issue with the advanced launcher patch it wont uninstall or update and i've tried lots of things :/

just curious if i'm the only one with these issues...
    I am experiencing the same thing. I wish I had the answer. I'm using the uber kernel. It's set @ 125/1ghz screenstate.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    My phone is running splendidly.

UberKernel 1GHz (Screenstate 500/1000), Advanced Launcher Config patch (though I installed it after updating to 1.4.5)...do you suppose the launcher patch should have been uninstalled prior to updating to 1.4.5?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceNC View Post
    My phone is running splendidly.

UberKernel 1GHz (Screenstate 500/1000), Advanced Launcher Config patch (though I installed it after updating to 1.4.5)...do you suppose the launcher patch should have been uninstalled prior to updating to 1.4.5?

thats wat i'm afraid of :/ i have no idea y its not working now ur prolly right
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    thats wat i'm afraid of :/ i have no idea y its not working now ur prolly right
    I think you'll need to uninstall/reinstall the launcher patch-- I think any patch that "touches" more than one file, like multi-mod and this one and themes are not OTA compatible... You may have to use webos repair utility to get it back to "clean" state
    I actually noticed a speed increase with 1.4.5.

VZW PPP 500/1000 Uber.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I updated today. Mine is running very slow right now.