Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    So I'm trying to figure this one out, but I can't seem to find this one specifically in the forums. I ran the Dr on my wife's Pre (Launch day Sprint Pre) because I got the error of the large triangle on the screen. I followed the directions to the tee, and now the phone is missing some phone numbers of contacts, including mine.

To preface this, I had installed Preware and Uberkernel and Govnah on both of our phones (mine's a launch day phone as well). Mine seems to work just fine, no problems there. Hers on the other hand locked up twice after running 800 mhz Screenstate. No other patches installed on her phone. I seem to remember that a select number of the launch day Pre's had an issue with the processor, which is why it's dialed back to 500 mhz as stock. Am I correct, and would this have anything to do with the lock up after OC'ing it?

I contacted Palm support via live chat, and was asked to check the version of the OS. It was 1.4.1.1, so I then figured that was the issue with the lack of info pulled into the profile. I have run and installed 1.4.5 now, and the numbers in some of the contact info are still missing.

Anybody have any words of advice? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Anyone...anyone...Bueller...Bueller...
    A little help or a point in the right directiosn would be really good right now...thx