Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    My Pre (Sprint) connected with my bluetooth device in my car (Parrot minikit slim) automatically prior to 1.4.5 upgrade. Now, I have to open the bluetooth app and manually select the minikit device to initiate connection.

Anyone else having bluetooth problems with the current OS? It could, of course, be something besides the OS upgrade ...
    Quote Originally Posted by japark View Post
    My Pre (Sprint) connected with my bluetooth device in my car (Parrot minikit slim) automatically prior to 1.4.5 upgrade. Now, I have to open the bluetooth app and manually select the minikit device to initiate connection.

Anyone else having bluetooth problems with the current OS? It could, of course, be something besides the OS upgrade ...
    My car radio bluetooth is still recognizing my bluetooth after the 1.4.5 update, so this is not a general problem. My car radio stopped pairing up automatically several months ago. I was able to reboot the radio and it has paired up without problems ever since.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    My car radio bluetooth is still recognizing my bluetooth after the 1.4.5 update, so this is not a general problem. My car radio stopped pairing up automatically several months ago. I was able to reboot the radio and it has paired up without problems ever since.
    Thanks. It is not a pairing issue and the devices (parrot minikit and the Pre) both seem to see the other. It is connecting automatically which doesn't happen. Once connected, everything works OK.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Update. The connection issue is not a Pre issue. It is an artifact of keeping the Parrot Minikit Slim powered up constantly. When I remove the power when I exit the car, the Pre will connect properly when I restore power to the Parrot.