1.    #1  
    is there anyway anyone can give me detailed instructions on how to set up pre backup utility the right way. i keep trying but it just spins for hours
    back up app in preware. another link here but dont use there method
    http://www.precentral.net/how-backup...d-call-history
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    the back up app takes 30 mins for back up.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  4.    #4  
    thanks but what method do i use
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    back up app in preware. another link here but dont use there method
    http://www.precentral.net/how-backup...d-call-history
    I'm confused. Are you saying to use the back up app in Preware? What's the name? Pre Backup Utility? If that's the case, then that app doesn't work. I've tried it. Then you say 'another link here but don't use THEIR method.' Does that mean to not use the link that you put in your own post? I read the linked post and it seems really easy. Are you saying that it doesn't work? Your post is really confusing.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I'm confused. Are you saying to use the back up app in Preware? What's the name? Pre Backup Utility? If that's the case, then that app doesn't work. I've tried it. Then you say 'another link here but don't use THEIR method.' Does that mean to not use the link that you put in your own post? I read the linked post and it seems really easy. Are you saying that it doesn't work? Your post is really confusing.
    did you not click on the link? There are instruction right there in that article and what programs to use.
    Yes I did click the link. My question was to MilenkoD as he said to not use the method in the link. Did you even read my question?
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Yes I did click the link. My question was to MilenkoD as he said to not use the method in the link. Did you even read my question?
    yes...there's a follow-up in the link for an updated / revised method to back-up